Wallet Pass Custom Code

I already have a QR code (saved as an image) that I want to use for an apple wallet pass. I don't want there to be any other barcodes on the pass, is this possible through passkit web service?

Replies

You, ahem, obviosly lack some documentation… ;-)

https://developer.apple.com/library/archive/documentation/UserExperience/Reference/PassKit_Bundle/Chapters/Introduction.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40012026-CH0-SW1

Here you shall find all required information on how to display various barcode fomats on al pass.

I, ahem, was not asking about format. I was asking about overriding the barcode generated with my own code that I pass in to the pass

Passcodes are always generated by the respective wallet app at the time of displaying the pass. You can include your own string content with the pass file (and specify the type of code you want to have generated from it) for wallet to then display the appropriate grid code for your data – though you cannot include a pre-generated code graphic.

Apart from that, you might be able to include your QR code with the strip pic – though this would likely mean violating most any compatibility and design requirements.

Hi eobaditch, Have you added the qr code to apple wallet and i am currently working if you had made it please tell me to work on this please help me with the code if you stored in github.

Would also love to know if someone figured this out.