ERROR ITMS-90624: "Invalid Intent Vocabulary."

Hi there,

When submitting to the app store with Xcode 11.4 (11E146) I receive the error:

"ERROR ITMS-90624: "Invalid Intent Vocabulary. The AppIntentVocabulary.plist file in the Payload/Should I Run.app/Base.lproj folder can't contain the intent name "NextTrainIntent"."

I'm submitting with the following AppIntentVocabulary.plist:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

<plist version="1.0">

<dict>

<key>IntentPhrases</key>

<array>

<dict>

<key>IntentName</key>

<string>NextTrainIntent</string>

<key>IntentExamples</key>

<array>

<string>Get next train</string>

<string>Get next train with SIR</string>

<string>Get next train with Metro</string>

<string>Get next train with Should I Run</string>

</array>

</dict>

</array>

</dict>

</plist>

with Base localization in the following directory: /Users/emma/Projects/Should I Run/Should I Run/Base.lproj/AppIntentVocabulary.plist

I have an Intents.intentdefinition file with an intent with the title of NextTrain.
I'm not sure why my submission is failing. The intent functions as expected when activated through the Shortcuts app, but I can't seem to ask Siri the phrases I've defined in my AppIntentVocabulary.plist.

Accepted Reply

Custom intents should not include a AppIntentVocabulary.plist file in the app. Those phrases are not used to trigger your intent, only the phrase associated with the shortcut is.

Replies

Custom intents should not include a AppIntentVocabulary.plist file in the app. Those phrases are not used to trigger your intent, only the phrase associated with the shortcut is.