Your enrollment could not be completed

When I start enroll, it shows "Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

Replies

I think i got a solution!
try to enroll from your iphone and make sure that the apple id that you are using for the enrollment is also the one who is signed in at your iphone
Same
Same problem! Also tried from different devices. I'm contacted the support a few times but they couldn't help. Is there a solution?
Same problem, I have tried with my old account and freshly created account, but no luck. I'm from Sri Lanka.
I'm having this issue, and am from the US
Hi, I'm Japanese Developer.

I had same problem "Your enrollment could not be completed.", before Payment section.

I tried many ways (create new AppleID, multiple devices, cancel Apple TV+, clean cashes and history, change language and country) but I couldn’t...

BUT TODAY, I can solve it!!
This is not Apple's bug, but they need fix system i think,,,

This site may help you -> h ttps://medium.com/@1998design/how-to-register-an-apple-developer-account-2020-183221496022

you need to delete SPACE between "h" and "ttps".

Maybe you need to try with new phone number. (I needed.)

I hope this answer will help you!!

↓ for Japanese

"Your enrollment could not be completed."のエラーで開発者登録ができない方はこちらのサイトをご覧ください!

h ttps://medium.com/@1998design/how-to-register-an-apple-developer-account-2020-183221496022

hとttpsの間のスペースは消してください!
僕の場合、このサイト通り電話番号を変えるとできました。
入力欄はこちらのサイトを参考にしました、日本語入力英語入力で悩まれている方はこちらを参考にしてください!
『 .NETゆる〜りワーク「Apple Developer Program 登録手順【2020年7月時点最新】」 』
↑このままコピってぐぐると出てきます。

この投稿が皆様のお力になれば幸いです。
h ttps://medium.com/macoclock/how-to-register-an-apple-developer-account-2020-183221496022
I tried this link and it worked!
I have the same problem. Bolivia.
I am facing the same problem, I have reported many times but unfortunately there’s no answer.

can any one advise my how to solve this issue?? I need the account urgently
HI
same issue ! any solution ... ?
Hello - got same issue in August. Called support few times - could not help and just said me to "wait". Not cool but that's what I did and re-tried mid Octobre or so and YEAH it worked. Didn't change anything, didn't try any fancy trick. My theory is that they have some sort of limitation in the validation team (which is composed of humans, not only powerfull algorithms) and that at some point there might be too much developpers in front of a Validator guy. So they let you wait that some guyz leave the Apple dev community before getting new ones in. Just my 2cents of course ... :-)

Anyway : fixed.
its normal process scroll down till the end terms and condition form and then fill check mark
and you can use your iphone for that.

Hi, I also got the same problem. Have you guys solved it?
nedeni nedir?