You have no eligible Bundle IDs for iOS apps

I have created my Certificate and installed in my macOS, I have also created my Identifier (App ID where the bundle ID was defined as explicit) and I have also created Profile (which is associated to the newly created Identifier (App ID) and the newly created certificate. And when I go to the https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/ to create a new iOS app, I gett the error message of this....

You have no eligible Bundle IDs for iOS apps.

Register one here.

When I click on the "Register one here", it navigates me to the Identifier section. I already have an Identifier (App ID) though.

I have signed out from the appstoreconnect.apple.com and sign back in again and it is giving me the same error message.

I have also waited for more than 24 hours after creating the Identifier (App ID) and trying again, and I am still getting the same error message.

What am I doing wrong here? Please help us.

Thanks.

Replies

Same problem here, would appreciate any help.

Same Problem since 2 days ago

There has been comments about new contract around banking that has to be agreed upon before Apple lets you proceed, though the iTunesConnect > Agreements, Tax, and Banking. If my apps are not monetized, this should not be applicable.... I would think.

Has anyone been successful with setting up the contract agreement "Tax and Banking" and was able to get past this error message?

I called Apple Support and have put in a support ticket.

Sounds like a lot of people are calling in to Apple support for the same problem.

And the Apple tech support lady said they are working on it right now to debug this issue.

Sounds like a known issue.

If I receve any thing from them or if I am able to get past this hurddle, I will let you know.

Same Problem since 2 days ago

My problem is resolved.

I am still emailng Apple to find out what was done to make it work.