System Extension (sundry Questions)

After I updated to the latest OS 10.15.3 (19D76) and Xcode Version 11.3 (11C29) I see few problems ---

Before this update ( and now) I'm using SimpleFirewall workspace from Apple WWDC source.

Before I was debugging the System Extension using attach from Xcode. But now I can not. Attach just waiting waiting waiting ...

But the system extension process started running. The way I was running is thru the SimpleFirewallApp, and when I click Start, the extension becomes alive ( launched ).

After updating to latest os ( including Xcode), I notice quite a bit of changes in behaviors ...

1) We did not have a main.swift in Application, now it needs it

2) System Extension now need an entry inside info.plist about Principal Class or some key.

3) Even after I kill Extension process, it comes back and running ( this particular, is all good, but if I replace /Library/SystemExtensions/<SomeHashedDirName>/<OurExtension>. I hope it picks up this. __The pain point is that if no application is actively referring to it ( i.e. Client side - SimpleFirewall), a kill should kill and stop relaunching. May be this is because I'm trying to add the EP sec example ( command line obj-c code from Okram ).

Q1:

I'm sure there is some cache somewhere so how could I stop the extension being launched again, when there is no refrence ?

Q2:

How to find out ( or resolve ) the debug issue -- why can't I attach, then start the App that would eventually launch the System Extension ??

On a running Extension ( using pid ) I can attach, but it does not hit any break points. Pausing in this case give some sort of system scheduler threads ( no other threads ) ---

TIA

Thanks,

Prokash