Program enrollment

Hello friends, im new here, i just wanted to purchase the program for 99$ to upload my new app, I’ve tried 3 different credit cards to pay and none of them worked and my payment is still pending, i tried to contact support but no answer... any solution for my problem or is there a support phone number to call them? Thanks

From Belgium here. Have you solved it? Having this issue since Wednesday / Thursday. Made 2 different apple ID, tried 3 credit cards. No solution...

I have the same issue with you, I made 4 purchases but all of them were canceled.

Same problem here, Apple support is useless! It's not the bank, it's Apple. I have sent them proof that my card is open for shopping on the internet and even sent them proof of apps that I bought with the same card. I have sent them all the links of people complaining about this same problem and now they just ignore my emails! Absolutely useless bunch!

Es verdad, llevo intentando el pago 8 veces y hasta ahora me dan una razon del poqué no se completa el pago, y tampoco les da la gana de responder a los emails. realmente dejan mucho que desear como empresa.

Totally same problem here. Cant solve it and Apple support is not able to help. I cant believe! Apple? This kind of problem and no solution? I tried 5 cards - 3 debt and 2 credit. Visa and Mastercard. Any of those are accepted. Really? Is someone there to help?
In my case my bank was blinking deductions from particular countries. I did call to my bank explained situation and they saw, that here was suspicions transactions which were blocked. I asked them temporally to remove suspicious transaction validation. After this changes I could pay.

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I'm facing payment failed issue whenever I try to renew or enrol into apple developer membership program. Each time I try to click on payment button 'Apple Developer App' show popup of payment failed error. I tried from 3 different devices (iPhone, MacBook, MacMini). I tried different internet connections. I also create new Apple ID and try to enrol but faced same issue. I have 2 different bank accounts UPI but both failed and payment method does not have credit card payment option.

Program enrollment

Q