[10.0 - PLA] Apple remove all my apps at a same time with the same reason

Hi

all my games was removed from sale at a same time with the same reason

I got this message from Apple. What does it means?

I am not able to understand the reason. Please help me.

Hello,

Upon further review of the activity associated with your Apple Developer Program membership, we have determined that your membership, or a membership associated with your account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. Therefore, your Apple Developer Program account has been flagged for removal.

If you would like to appeal this termination to the App Review Board, you must do so within 14 calendar days. When submitting your appeal, be sure to select "I would like to appeal an app rejection or app removal" from the drop-down menu on the Contact the App Review Team page. Otherwise, your Apple Developer Program membership will be terminated and all apps associated with your account will be removed from the App Store.

We found that your app is in direct violation of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, which states:

"You will not, directly or indirectly, commit any act intended to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, Custom App Distribution, or the Program (e.g., submitting fraudulent reviews of Your own Application or any third party application, choosing a name for Your Application that is substantially similar to the name of a third party application in order to create consumer confusion, or squatting on application names to prevent legitimate third party use)."

During our review, we found a pattern of manipulative or misleading behavior that violates the Apple Developer Program License Agreement. These behaviors can include, but are not limited to, inaccurate metadata describing your app or service, misleading app content, engaging in inauthentic ratings and reviews manipulation, providing misleading customer support responses, providing misleading responses in Resolution Center, engaging in misleading purchasing or bait-and-switch schemes, and other dishonest or fraudulent activity within or outside of the app.

We do not disclose the specific findings of our investigations into Apple Developer Program membership accounts, and we have no additional information to share with you at this time. You can appeal this decision with the App Review Board at any time over the next 14 calendar days. When submitting your appeal, be sure to select "I would like to appeal an app rejection or app removal" from the drop-down menu on the Contact the App Review Team page.

Best regards,

App Store Review

Replies

It means Apple believes that, as a developer on the App Store, you did one or more of the seven things listed below. As a result, your developer account is closed.

During our review, we found a pattern of manipulative or misleading behavior that violates the Apple Developer Program License Agreement.

These behaviors can include, but are not limited to:

1. inaccurate metadata describing your app or service
  2. misleading app content
  3. engaging in inauthentic ratings and reviews manipulation
  4. providing misleading customer support responses
  5. providing misleading responses in Resolution Center
  6. engaging in misleading purchasing or bait-and-switch schemes
  7. and other dishonest or fraudulent activity within or outside of the app

Maybe similar to your closed accounts on khamsat and adfly....

hello Youness, if you are moroccan me too, i have the same issue we can discuss abt that

Hi every one;

The same here, I think that apple dosn't not prohibe indie developer any more.

Can someone geve us some clarifications, we just want to know the way? it's ok we already have our scientific knowledges, we can work else where.

Best regards.

Hi, I also had the same problem.

Do you suggest anything to do?

I am Moroccan.

Hello guys.

I got the same message and it's pretty boring.

They asked to make changes in the first rejection and did whatever they wanted.

This message came directly after that. I couldn't make sense.

Is there anyone who can give information about what happened after 14 days?

same here with me if you get any solution let me know

Any update on this? Did they accepted appeal ? after removing app that could be the reason for the above items?
What happens if your account terminated and do you still get paid for previous sales ?
Hey, Can someone please answer what happen after 14 days? Or if someone got response from support team if yes what response you got? Will appreciate if you share your experience.

Thanks