App 'In Review' for More Than 3 Days

After we submitted the latest version of our app, we were asked several questions about 'information collecting', so we answered all the questions throughly, quoting our privacy policy.

However, our app is still 'in review'. It has been 3 business days. This may sound short, but this is impacting us financially as we cannot fulfill our advertiser's needs with one of the marketing campaigns.

I have already submitted two requests for expedited review, but I have not heard anything back yet. Is there any way to contact the review team? What can I do about this? We would be very happy to find out what the problem is, so we can fix it as soon as possible.

Please advise.

Thank you for your time.

Replies

Our latest update is still "in review" for 5 days now. Usually it takes 1-2 days for approval, so there might be something...

Expedited reviews are primarily for fixing bugs in apps that are already on the App Store, not because you have a schedule crunch.

Three days is not that long, but I imagine Apple may be flooded with app submissions by developers trying to get their apps reviewed before the annual holiday break.