Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

I have made multiple purchases for 2 months (Organizations type) and none was successful.

Today (Feb 07, 2020) I try to pay again. This time it is successful, Standard Charted Bank (VN) acknowledges me about the payment and there is another confirmation email from apple which I haven't received before (email title is We're processing your order)

I think they fix their payment system.

After about 20 minutes, order is finished and now I can use the developer account. Yay !!!

Really, Now The payment problem was solved, right?

Payment succeeded, but membership has not been activated yet

I have been trying to use my US credit card/debit card - to no avail. Still struggling with this one!

Finally managed to pay, using my old card which I already tried in Dec and Jan several times with no success. Now my payment was successful, and in half hour account was activated. I changed nothing in my account so definitely Apple fixed something on their side.

I placed an order today but the payment failed

and I placed an order today but the payment failed

I want buy a individual apple dev account 99$, but when I clicked checkbox to purchase view, i received a message with content is "

Your enrollment could not be completed.

Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

Please help me, i come from vietnam

Hello Guys,

Finnaly we find solution.

We are facing same issue from December 23, 2019. We have tried multiple time but our order was rejected.

First Solution:

Place order form Apple Developer app.

Use a new apple device which is not trusted device of any other apple developer account.

Signin with your apple developer id, Add payment mehtod and 1st buy an app. So your credit card will be verified.

Now download apple developer app and signin with apple developer id (in some countries apple developer app do not support direct transaction) so they will provide your weblink inside app.

If your country do not support direct transaction from apple developer app, click on weblink and complete transaction from mobile.

Thats' it. I have renewed 1 developer account and purchased 3 new developer account using this method.

2nd Option:

Talk to developer support and ask them for wire transfer. They will send you invoice.

I have renewed 1 developer account using this method.

If you need further help. You can contact me itsehsan.mahmood@gmail.com

I will requet moderator if sharing personal detail is not allowed, kindly remove personal detail and keep this post. it will help developers.

Thanks

Having the same issue here in Brazil,

Several attempts, since february, 4 - No success at all!!

Same issue. I'm in the U.S. Tried 5 different U.S credit cards and none of them worked. Called and email Apple Support, useless.

Could anyone who succeeded provide some guide?

I tried but still didn't work. Did you wait for the transaction of random app cleared (pending --> clear, the credit card), then paid the $99 annual fee?

Already provided solution in the above messsage.

you need to verify credit card, so do not remove credit card information after purchasing random app. Buy rendom app then pay $99 for account.