Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

Hey guys

I’ve been trying to pay for Apple Developer Program enrollment for about a week and still no luck. As well as I got from a small talk with the customer support – Apple never got my money. So it seems like my payment authorization fails all the time. But I don’t know what’s really going on.

Have any of you ever had issues like that?

Or maybe you just know what’s going on and how to fix it?

Answered by Apple Developer Support in 626670022
We do accept Russian credit cards to pay for the Apple Developer Program. If you've been unable to complete your order, please reach out to Apple Developer Program Support for assistance. Please note that you may be asked to provide verification details as part of the order completion process. We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.
Same problem, i am from Honduras, 3 monts trying and nnothing, no information, no account, nothing.
i have the same problem, i have been waiting around 02 weeks since the membership order made, Apply does not approve the payment and just sent support message

"I understand your concern and apologize for any inconvenience it might have caused you.

However, your membership is not activated because we have been unable to obtain payment for your recent Apple Developer purchase. As explained, we have escalated your case to our senior Advisors and they will follow up to assist you as soon as possible."

I hope they can resolve soon for me. it is strange with the words that Apple says for 48 hours to complete but it does not

Sang N
Hi there,

Yes, I am experiencing the same issue. I have purchased twice now and actually gave it a 10 day window period to see if there is a normal delay for this. I have sent emails and asked to be contacted telephonic but still not constructive feedback. The last correspondence was that the matter has been escalated but that was it which was 5 days ago. I do receive an email stating that my order has been acknowledged and that it takes up to two business days to be processed. As before mentioned, I have done it twice now and nothing has been processed and it has now almost accumulated to 15 days.

Can anyone give tips on how to overcome this?

Thank you in advance.
Hello Guys. I live in Ukraine and have been trying to get our enrollment key since March 2020...Tried opening different accounts. Multiple credit cards...Nothing works...
I found one solution... I requested a call back from Apple from my apple device from apple.developer.com They called back in 2 min. They cleared old order and I re-registered via the Developer App from the store. I had to take a pic of my ID front and back and in 1 min... I was good to go.

I'm from Iraq and still have the same issue for many months. I no longer know what to do, they keep ignoring me from the email. This really drives me crazy.
Hi guys,
I’m from Vietnam and I finally got my membership successfully purchased after nearly 2 months from my first order placement with a lot of calls and emails to Apple Support team. My only advice to you guys is to keep patient and follow their instructions.
I also went through many steps as listed herein, and the final step is to provide government-issued papers for identity verification. One senior advisor might contact and help you to process the payment. So keep contacting patiently and you will manage to have your account purchased.
I have been trying to renew my membership for a month. I tried all my credit cards from different banks. I can pay with these cards anywhere.

I have followed the instructions:
  • using the latest version of safari, clearing cache, cookies.

• I talked to all my banks, they don't have any declined transactions, no request is rejected.

• I had created the apple developer account using one of these credit cards

• All payment info is valid and correct.

The Apple support is useless. They just blame the banks.

I think the problem is in Apple Payment gateway. please fix it ASAP. The reason why is that the order is immediately cancelled by Apple system.

You can check the status of your orders here.

When you submit new order, you can see that your order is "Enrollment Complete" but when you click it, it shows this message "Something went wrong.
There was a problem with your request. Please try again."
Same here, I have been trying to extend my membership for two months now. No success. I have contacted developer support (from our region I can use only e-mail). Filed three requests with the oldest one from 03. July. Nothing. Zero response.

Also tried multiple times to re-submit the renewal request. Zero results.

Apple, please at least give some feedback to the tickets we have piled up to your system. Surely there are tons of those, but with nearly two months silence, there is not much options to left.
I was having the same issue. Called Apple support 3 times, the last rep suggested to try a different device to make the payment. Bingo! That did it. So make the payment from a diff. device.
We have been trying since May to renew our account, 11 attempts, many emails sent (none answered), calls that give no solution, a total waste of time. Our app was updated on Android and this one on iOS is obsolete and we have lost many customers. Thank you Apple, what a great company you are. The funny thing is that it only happens with accounts outside the US. What happen? Don't you want outsiders to be in your stores?
Start first the free account like me. When you have your app 100% working and wants win money you can change your account. Remember that you should respect the App Store and Developers rules. Im sure that your future app will be amazing and you can win money and earn some money for your future projects. Think Different always  and don't stop coding if this is your passion.
I would suggest apple pay
i tired to pay several times, with no luck, card is accepted but no money charged.
Hello Guys,

Had this problem for over a month now and tried at least 7 different payment methods.

Was able to resolve by updating my payment details using a dollar debit card on my apple ID, sending a mail to devprograms@apple.com and asking that they charge my account in that order. I got a response in about 2 to 3 days and was told not to retry the transaction and that i would be contacted by a support staff.

I must say the support staff (Stephanie) assigned to me was a joy to work with and she got it resolved less than 24 hours of contacting me.

My account has now been restored. Guys please try this method. I understand the frustration we are all feeling.

from Nigeria.
I've been experiencing the same thing. Sent two emails asking for assistance but haven't received any word back. Frustrating.
You must go to the Apple assist and ask for them to call you, fill in some FIXED phone number, with the international code completed. They'll call you in minutes, tell them your problem, I tried many times with diferent credit cards, but until the 4 o 5 call from Apple, I was able the pay the Apple Developer Account. Some times I requested a spanish operator, but I belive that finally an english employee solve my problem, "duplicated order" or something like that.

Good Luck
Alejandro, from Argentina
My credit card did not work for some reason and there is no option to use Neteller which is a really cool online payment system.
After numerous contacts with Apple support, emails and phone calls, which have being going for for almost a month, this email finally arrives:

Hello XXXXX, 
YYYYY here from Apple Developer Program Support. Thank you for reaching out to us.
We are currently experiencing a higher-than-normal amount of inquiries, as such, I do not have a timeframe in which this review will complete.
We appreciate that completing your enrollment is very important to you, please rest assured that we are working to resolve your query as quickly as possible and a member of our senior team will be in touch with you as soon as more information becomes available.
We ask that you do not submit any further payment attempts at this time, as this may delay the process.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know. Your case number is XXXXXXXXX.

Fingers crossed that this member of a senior team will finally get in touch and be able to actually resolve the issue.

Hi all,

Finally, I got my developer membership today, I tried to pay many times for about 2 months, tried different methods from this forum, followed instructions, contacted with apple support, still the same -> apple didn't receive my money.Today, as usual, I tried to pay with no special approach but succeeded. may be apple is fixing this issue, good luck all
Got the same issue. Tried to contact Apple support, they asked me to send the DL photos, and at the end they told me that all they can do is to take feedback. I asked to talk to the manager, and she said she is the highest person on tech support, and all she can do is to take the feedback. so my feedback was... APPLE IS SUCK
I have same issue too.

I was try with different credit card i have and still no luck.

PS: I try from March 2020 until now.

From Indonesia

Please help us ...
I tried to renew my membership a number of times, using Safari, Chrome, and Firefox, and 2 different credit cards. It always failed at the step where it needed further authorization from the bank. My iPhone would even get an authorization code from my bank, but then I couldn't enter it because Apple's page reloaded to an error.

Finally I called up developer support on the phone and asked to pay over the phone. I was escalated to another person, and I was able to successfully pay and renew. They had to take my credit card info verbally.
In Ohio and have been dealing with this for a month now. Clearly something needs fixed. Additionally, I tried helping a company setup an entity account the developer app keeps throwing errors.

Perhaps time to refactor...
Hi guys,

Had the exact same issue, tried countless time with different cards. Finally I made the following:
  1. Add funds to Apple ID (via iTunes) --> did not work, so I contacted support and fix it

2. Tried to make again payment to developer account --> did not work (waited 1 day)

3. Sent email to devprograms@apple.com and explained that I can add funds to Apple ID, but not possible to pay for dev account.

4. In 2-3 days I got the reply and was asked to upload identity card for verification purpose.

5. In 2-3 days my card was charged, so now I'm officially Apple developer. :)

P.S.: had a very nice experience with Apple support.
Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

Q