Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

From South Africa.

Tried everything in the forums but nothing working.

I haven't tried using a US credit card (since I'm not from the US) and I haven't tried a direct wire transfer because support won't let me do that
Dear Apple, if you have time to update your forums then how about updating your payment systems to fix them?
I have the same problem here in Sri Lanka, It's more than 1 month that I'm trying with different cards and Apple ID's but all of them canceled by Apple. Everything is fine from the Bank end as I followed up with them several times.
Apple Support team ignore me. I just took screenshot of all the previous orders from the same card to buy apps from Appstore and they even didn't respond to the emails.
Is there any working solution?
I have the same problem. Every time I replace an order I got 'We have been unable to obtain a payment for your apple developer'. so far 5 attempts I sent to the support they asked all my previoys successful payments. I sent them but no use since March I am trying but in vain. I am from Saudi Arabia.
I also have the same problem. I tried at least three times and don't have additional purchases associated with my apple ID (I just recently got my hands on an IPhone) and I don't want to spend additional money in things I will not use because their system is broken. I am from Chile btw.
Same issue here in Lebanon, tried more than 10 credit cards , different accounts , different Banks and we are stuck!

Same issue in South Africa. tried multiple accounts, credit cards. Been 3 months now
the same issue here, i am from jordan, i have tried 3 accounts with 4 different cards and the last one with American express and it didn't work?
how can we solve this, its 3 months now and we cannot create a developer account ??
If things work out for you then please let us know which type of card worked for you and what was the reason for other cards not working or any information that you think would be helpful ?
Thank you.
I made a purchase and received an acknowledgement email more than 4 days ago but my account status is still showing "Pending". First time I made an attempt my purchase was similarly responded to by an acknowledgement email, but 2 days later it was cancelled. I contacted Apple support and they told me that they couldn't find my payment order.
Now they are no longer replying my emails.
I'm in South Africa.
I tried calling them today. I can buy on iTunes and App store but not the developer account.
Each time they heard my issue, then said they are going to transfer me to someone else then the call ended.
3 times, 30 minutes each time...

I'll try call them again tomorrow but I'm not hopeful. The one consultant said he was aware of the issue.

Also from South Africa
I'm have the same problem and apparently Apple responds in the same way in every country.
I used 02 different cards that are working on international purchases perfectly fine, but unfortunately with Apple something is going wrong.

I live in Brazil. The poor quality in Apple's support area is impressive, but I'll keep trying. If anyone get the answer, please help.
Facing the same Problem

Me from India, Trying to enroll for a developer Program for past 1 month with different credit cards but no luck. I am facing the same issue and tried contact apple support, they are simply redirecting to contact Financial institution.

Could somebody help us on this.
Needed for urgent basis.
I have the same problem. I tried with 3 different cards so far. All orders got canceled on the next day. I used 2 of the 3 cards in the appstore without any issues. And also use them for apple pay on a daily basis. The support trying to convince me that the problem is with my bank, but I am pretty sure that the problem is from their end. I don't know how are the things in the US with the online payments, but in Europe you have to provide CVV along with the card number. It looks that someone forgot to put a field for the CVV in the form. I guess they use a different payment processor from that in appstore, because CVV is required there.
Count me in :( 2 cards (visa and MasterCard) - 0 effect. I feel like I waisted several months of my life for nothing.