Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

I Did this. Nothing

We have also been trying since December to pay for our Apple developer program. Its been more than 6months. Our android app was live within 3 days.

We have tried absolutely everything and spend countless hours on calls/emails and so much money trying to resolve this. Apple is useless plain straight forward. If it wasnt for our clients that use Iphone which results in us having no other option but to try and release our app on store, I would never speak to an apple agent or use an apple product again.

Apple is the most useless company on earth that have brainwashed their customers and made life a misery for me. We have lost so much clients and money because of this basic payment issue from apple.

Ttried this also. Doesn't help me.

Guy's try this it works for me before:

Go to your mac > setting > apple id > in the left side there is "media & purchases" click on it and change the require password to "never require" and then try again using safari

my mac os is catalina

Hope it will be fixed.

I also have the same issue.

Has anyone succeeded?

looks like a bad joke... this solution works for me. Thanks your steps.

Have places 8 orders till now. Tried different cards, added card to my Apple Id, also made test purchase, it worked.

Have no idea what is wrong. I am from EU. Does anybody have phone number were to call to reach Apple Developer support? When I try to open contact page from this page, see only email option.

I succeeded this morning. Do not know why actually. Contacted Apple Support like for hundred times, emailed Mr. Tim Cook as well lol. But yesterday the money was deducted from my account and this morning my account was activated.

I do not know why I succeed to be honest, after more than 2 months of trying over and over again. Wish you all best luck.

Hi Mr Quan, I'm from Vietnam. What is the bank you use for payment?

Hi Mr Quan, I from Viet Nam, you can share your solution for me, I tried order a lot of times.

Same problem here! i'm in Brazil paying with international credit card and never had a response. I tried 6 times and not receive any error to handle.

I'm with app parked on my MAC about 6 weeks and i'm not to able to deploy to app store.

Same problem 🙂 Tried everything, nothing. Apple Support just ignore me.

I tried to pay 5 times with 2 cards. Big problem from Apple. Very bad support. I'm very disappointed.

on which pge did you exactly press back button and which browser you used? can you please contact me on the emal i just found the it is the problem with me but i pressed back button nothing happens

arsalgames2@outlook.com

I have this problem too. 2 cards, 5 attempts. Support can't help me.