Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

Hi,
We are also facing the same issue. We are also from India. Been trying for the payment since last two weeks. but no solution. Let us know if you find any solution.

Could you ask your friend to give you the email?

I've send him email also. Guys Lets all send him an email in order to increase the chance for him to see the email and know about the problem.

Hi guys,
Same issue you are having here guys! I am from libya and I tried to purchase a developer account but with 2 accounts, 2 cards and non were successfull!

I have the same problem, I am from Panama.

3 different accounts, 4 different cards, different banks, even accounts from other countries and they always cancel the order.

I urgently need the account and they always cancel the order. Who sells an active account? I need to upload some projects urgently

What the f* is this.. it's been over a month I'm trying to enroll..

I don't even receive any payment cancelled or not approved notification. I only get a 48h transaction acknowledgement email and that's it.

I've tried different credit cards, changed my accounts. Changed my billing address. nothing works and no one is getting back to me.. did any one found a resolution???

Kvy

Hi I'm David and I'm from Brazil. Same problem here, over a month and nothing. I've tried different cards, I had bought a music and sent the billing to Apple and they don't give any respose, just ignored me. The worst suport I've ever seen in my life and the worst experience ever.

Call them

Я в течение 5 минут зарегистрировал аккаунт разработчика в Google Play, но в App Store я пробовал разные аккаунты менял Apple ID - ничего не помогает. Удивительно, неужели для Apple это такая сложная проблема?

I registered a developer account in Google Play within 5 minutes, but I tried different accounts in the App Store and changed my Apple ID - nothing helps. It's amazing, is this such a big problem for Apple?

I am from Russia, is this the reason?

We are all waiting for an official response from Apple. Why does the payment system not work and when will the problems be fixed?

already did.

Hello from Vietnam, i have same problem.

I have tried many cards but no luck. Apple Support ignore me for week.

Hello from Bulgaria,

I have same problem. They asked to give them order numbers with the card I use and then I got the answer below:

"

Hello Emil,

Thank you for your reply and the information provided.

We were not able to find a resolution to the payment issue in our investigation. Apple Developer purchase. Please contact your financial institution for more information.

If you cannot resolve the issue through your financial institution and have received confirmation from Apple that your order could not be completed, you may place a new order using a different payment method. To prevent further issues, please follow these steps:

• Use the latest version of Safari and clear cache and cookies before accessing the payment page.
• Before placing the new order, notify your financial institution that you are expecting a charge from Apple and confirm that your billing information is accurate.
• Be sure to use a payment method that is accepted for developer purchases in your region, as presented during the purchase process.
• Confirm that all payment details match the information on file with your financial institution when submitting the new order.

Thank you for your understanding.

"

I asked my bank is there any payment requests from Apple and they found only these from Apple Music and iCloud. No other payment requests from Apple - approved or declined.

I called Apple Support but the agent from call center forwarded me to the developer support contact form.

Now I'm trying with different account but I think I will get no luck again.