There's no information available for In-App Purchases issue

Out of several thousand users who have made in app purchases we have one that has a pop up with "There's no information available for In-App Purchases issue. Try again later 21199" showing when they open the app.

Looking at the data codes 21199 is:

21100-21199

Internal data access error.

There is no other information shown though for this message.

Has anyone else come across this? If so, what was the fix?

We were able to pass review after I replied that this issue comes from appstored, added part of system log (with a failure line from appstored). App was released and it was working fine.

Yes, this issue comes out for users who never had any purchases in sandbox. Workaround can be not restoring purchases automatically which requires persisting purchases... But it's not goos. We should not break functionality like auto-restore in production just to pass review on sandbox =(
As of today, I am no longer seeing this issue. Has this been resolved for others as well?
I updated to XCode 11.7 today and the problem seemed to be resolved now.
I can also confirm the error no longer happens with new sandbox users. Testing with Xcode 11.4.
Seems Apple fixed this. Hopefully...
Bump. This error has plagued me since updating to iOS 14 and Xcode 12.0. I have not yet reached out to Apple, although will have no choice if this is not swiftly resolved.

Has anyone had any luck with potential solutions or advice from developer support?
Has anyone found a solution to this? Getting this problem on Xcode 12.2 and iOS 14.2 simulator.
I have same issue in my case:
XCode 12.3
iOS 14.3 (IP 7)
"There is no information available for In-App Purchases. Try again later.
Environment: Sandbox"

Brand new sandbox user without any purchases (as I don't have one with any already existing).

Any news on this? I'm also having this issue, and I can't find what 21102 stands for. The message I'm getting is: "There is no information available for In-App Purchases. Try again later. 21102. Environment: Sandbox"

I'm using XCode 12.3 and iOS 14.3.

My app store in IPhone is Indian app store and I have created a sandbox user pointing to US/UK region that triggered this issue to appear. I have created new sandbox user with India region and then this issue did not occur.

I have created new test users and also tried different devices. Still getting this issue. Any update? I can't make any update to my app since this is totally blocking me right now

Just wanted to chime in on this thread from my experience with the 21105 status. I had cleared the purchase history of my sandbox test user, and I was getting the 21105 status for about 10-20 minutes. And, then after that it was okay. My guess is that it took a bit of time for the clear purchase history action to take place, so that the user could then subscribe again. And, also guessing that if you have not cleared purchase history, then you would receive an error message.

There's no information available for In-App Purchases issue

Q