Xcode 11 crashes when opening the project

I downloaded new XCode 11 today and when I am trying to open my project, XCode will always crash. Does anyone else experience this problem ? I have provided part of crash log. It's IDE related problem, but I would be really glad, someone has a solution to this.

Crashed Thread: 25 Dispatch queue: ConcurrentQueue: -[IDEProvisioningMechanic _executeNextRepairIfNeeded]_block_invoke
Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY
Application Specific Information:
ProductBuildVersion: 11A420a
ASSERTION FAILURE in /Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/IDEFrameworks/IDEFrameworks-14936/IDEFoundation/Provisioning/Mechanic/IDEProvisioningRepairStepGenerator.m:252
Details: Didn't find a single primary certificate type from {(
)}
Object: <IDEProvisioningRepairStepGenerator_Automatic: 0x7fdc55061ef0>
Method: -_evaluateCertificatesWithSession:context:repairable:steps:userAction:error:
Thread: <NSThread: 0x7fdc44944ca0>{number = 20, name = (null)}
Hints:
Backtrace:
0 -[IDEAssertionHandler handleFailureInMethod:object:fileName:lineNumber:assertionSignature:messageFormat:arguments:] (in IDEKit)
1 _DVTAssertionHandler (in DVTFoundation)
2 _DVTAssertionFailureHandler (in DVTFoundation)
3 -[IDEProvisioningRepairStepGenerator_Automatic _evaluateCertificatesWithSession:context:repairable:steps:userAction:error:] (in IDEFoundation)
4 -[IDEProvisioningRepairStepGenerator_Automatic stepsWithSession:context:userAction:error:] (in IDEFoundation)
5 -[IDEProvisioningRepair execute] (in IDEFoundation)
6 __53-[IDEProvisioningMechanic _executeNextRepairIfNeeded]_block_invoke_2 (in IDEFoundation)
7 __DVT_CALLING_CLIENT_BLOCK__ (in DVTFoundation)
8 __DVTDispatchAsync_block_invoke (in DVTFoundation)
9 _dispatch_call_block_and_release (in libdispatch.dylib)
10 _dispatch_client_callout (in libdispatch.dylib)
11 _dispatch_continuation_pop (in libdispatch.dylib)
12 _dispatch_async_redirect_invoke (in libdispatch.dylib)
13 _dispatch_root_queue_drain (in libdispatch.dylib)
14 _dispatch_worker_thread2 (in libdispatch.dylib)
15 _pthread_wqthread (in libsystem_pthread.dylib)
16 start_wqthread (in libsystem_pthread.dylib)

I have deleted caches in library, derivated data, even disabled automati signing, but none of these work, also /Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs does not exist.
I have asked this question on SO - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58052418/xcode-11-crashes-when-opening-the-project

Replies

This happened to me in the past and I believe one of the previous solutions worked for me. And then it happened again today and this time the culprit was the user interface state. I checked out a previous version using Git and it fixed the issue. Previous to the crashing, Xcode had been acting odd–I couldn't access the menu bar or dock and when I used Expose to show all app windows, Xcode got stuck in a minimized state, yet the UI was still interactive. I rebooted and the crashes started occurring.

my_project.xcodeproj/project.xcworkspace/xcuserdata/username.xcuserdatad/UserInterfaceState.xcuserstate
Open xcode, go to preferences and resign in to my user solved the issue
What worked for me was simply navigating to the project via finder and double clicking on the .xcworkspace file. Opening via XCode's "open" menu did not work. I had also signed out of all of my accounts but I don't think that was what did it, because I still can't open the project via XCode's open menu or start menu shortcuts.

The issue seems to revolve around desktop auto-sync with iCloud Drive. When I placed the project folder outside of the synced area, it worked fine. As a temporary solution, I have disabled iCloud Desktop sync for now.

@Apple: This is something that needs fixing!

I hope this information helps somebody.