macOS 10.15 poor quality

Hello,

I want to raise the hand and protest because the macOS 10.15 overall quality is to low, this is not how Apple do things, this is not what we are used to see and use.

The new Keyboard Visor app is just a demostration of the problem, noe even follows the standard UI, the dark mode is pure black not even the system dark color. Seriously is a 100% Windows application Style, is horrible.

When using the Beta, I constantly lost the keyboard layout, I cant login without being in the need of reboot to get the keyboard layout again, because is no way to make the layout to work.

Eventually Finder start to get stuck, does not respond to any command (keyboard or mouse) so I need to reboot again to recover the usual state, this feels like Windows where you need to reboot your PC for any reason.

Maybe Apple is already the most valued company in the world, but you are sleeping on your laurels. If you dont wake up fast you gona face the same failure 20 years ago... and being in the need to Install Edge as default browser. Please learn from the errors on the past to avoid the same failure. Focus on deliver a greate product not this poor thing. I already sent about 10 issues using the Feedback tool, but none of them has been even readed.

Please, you can do thing lots better.

... it's a beta. 😕

Yes, it is a beta, BUT, it is the most unstable, bug filled beta I've seen in 10 years of testing betas of OSX and macOS. Even worse than Yosemite! The macOS designers and develops are changing so much in this release that bugs, some of them so bad that it makes macOS 10.15 unusable, are to be expected, but it has to work well enough that we developers can develop our apps on it. And it is not of that quality yet. I expect a late public release in the fall, or one so bug filled that users will hopefully avoid upgrading.

Given the issues of falling back to Mojave especially on machines with the T2 chip, Apple will create a nightmare for itself if macOS Catalina is a bust.

CJ

macOS 10.15 poor quality

Q