iCloud Folder Not Showing for Numbers/Pages/Keynote

Just updated to beta 6 and all of a sudden on both ipad & iphone the Numbers/Pages/Keynote can't find the icloud folder to load saved documents. It asks me to "Choose New Location for Numbers Documents". See picture. I can go to the Files app and I can see the iCloud folder fine with the doucments but it isn't loading with those apps above? Any idea how to fix. I have toggled iCloud Drive on and off, I have deleted iCloud and reloaded, I have deleted the 3 apps and reloaded too.

Replies

Sounds silly, I went though the same thing. Is it possible you have the apps unchecked within the icloud prefences pane (iCloud>{Options}, check boxes for each app?

I have noticed that on my macbook pro, and in iCloud Drive (iCloud.com) the directories show up, but on my iMac, they are not visible in the iCloud drive, but the folder is visible to save to within the app, when these check boxes are not checked. (!?!)😐

I am sure you may have done your due diligence considering all you have gone through, but I wanted to run that by in case it was something overlooked.

Cheers