Re-approve in-app after adding/modifying localizations

Hello,

I have an app already live in store with 3 in-app purchases in it (also previously approved). It was planned that each of these in-apps will have 3 localizations, but I forgot to add them to one of the in-apps. I opened it, added two more localziations and saved changes. The status of the in-app didn't change ("Approved"), but in the "Localizations" section I saw that there was a green spot in front of initial localization and yellow spots in front of newly added localziations. I waited for several working days but nothing changed. I checked the store and the localizations were not added to the in-app (changing language did't change the language of the in-app name in the store).

Then it appeared that I had to modify names/desriptions for all the localizations in two other in-app. Now they also have a yellow spot in front of them and there is a pop-up message for the modified names/descriptions like:

"We'll review the new description before we make it available on the App Store.

Current Description

blablabla (my previous description)"

So, I am not sure what should I do: just wait for the Apple to re-approve these in-apps (apporve added/modified localizations), or should I send them for re-approval manually in some way? All these in-app hav "Approved" status but the changes in names/descriptions are not displayed in store/app.

The point is that when I created these in-app and added locs to them the approval didn't take much time (less then 24 hours). But as far as I had already mentioned, after my first modification of in-app 3 or 4 working days passed but nothing changed.

False alert, suddenly got approved all in-apps o_O

Re-approve in-app after adding/modifying localizations

Q