update apple id settings

when i enter to my apple id it says some account services require you to sign in again but after i press sign in and enter my info

nothing happens and the prompt stays

Replies

It's July 16th and I'm experiencing the same issue.

I click on 'Continue'... sometimes I'll get the password prompt, sometimes not. When I do enter in my password, it think for a moment then the prompt disappears and nothing happens.

Let's hope Apple addresses this. Can't access my files that I have linked to iCloud because of this.

Same here. This is only happenging with iOS13 and not iPadOS. Issue started with beta 3 (developer) and has continued on beta 4. Behavior: Update Apple ID Settings appears, enter in information, click continue. Nothing happens.

I tried logging out and logging back in (used to fix it in older OS's) and nada. Looks to be a bug.

Same thing on MAC. following the links just puts me in circular loop.
i logged out and back in message went away until next build. Everything works for me though. I can access iCloud and App Store. I have different log in for iTunes and access everything there.

I have an iMac running macOS Catalina Open Beta 19A526h and I'm experiencing the exact same issue. This is the first time during all the Catalina betas that this has happened. Patiently waiting for the next beta. I did however open a Feedback report on this.

I've been having this issue on my iPhone since iOS 13 beta 5. I have filed a bug report and the issue still exists with today's new beta. So irritating.

At first, the problem fixed when I installed iOS 13.1 beta 2. I've had a feedback open for this since iOS 13.0 beta 3.

Now, a day later, it has come back.

The only difference so far, is that iMessage in the Cloud is not reporting an error, and ShareSheet now properly shows my favourite iMessage people. They disappeared with iOS 13.1 beta 1

Before, I thought this was because I'm testing on an AirWatch MDMd phone, and KeyChain limitations was stopping Homekit from working. That started working again with the beta 2 update, and still works now.

There was an error connecting to the Apple ID server.