Pairing Failed (Internal Alert)

I have a Series 4 Watch with watchOS 6 attempting to pair to an iPhone X with iOS 13 and whenever the pairing wizard goes to the login screen it crashes and gives me an error: Pairing Failed (Internal Alert): Please file a pepper pairing radar.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Tried hard resetting both devices.

Answered by helmsb in 362697022

Sometimes you just have to post the question for you to realize the answer.

I think I figured it out. It seems to be an issue with activation lock getting in a weird state. Go into iCloud, "Find my iPhone" and delete your Watch from your account. Then go back and try pairing again. It fixed mine.

me too. the old one is expired. hopeless

the profile fix still works! https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/download/1012277 in order to get this to work you must back up your iphone and then sign out of your icloud account. (i prefer to erase all content and setting on the phone). After you have done that go into your settings on your phone and search Date&Time. Change it to manual and chage the date to October 11th 2019. Download the profile above. install the profile. setup your watch and then update to the latest software. restore phone and watch back to original and then re pair the watch and enjoy

OMG, bro, after 6 month I have fixed it!!!
Bro, I love you😁

Hello I have watch ser 1 and runing first beta os 6 and can not pair to ios (official)13.3 if is any chanse to pair warch to my iphone please help me

this seed is not working pls help me any other way ???

Did you find any solution in the end?

you my Hero . many thanks from Austria !!

HI

I just followed every step you said, but unfortunately the watch is unpairing every time.

That day was 6 months back i have loaded the IOS BETA 13 to my IPHONE 6S and later OS6 new Beat to my Iwatch series 4. Within a week the watch was unable to show some notifications and i tought of Erasing the watch and repairing it again. That was the last day i used the watch. Itried to downgrabe my Iphone 6S to IOS 13 BETA 2 but its not taking. I think i should have deteted the Beta from watch before erasing.

Some one please help me if you can share me a video how to pair my watch to use. Thankyou.

Bro, Thankyou...

My watch started working nornally after your said steps. You are great. I never tought i can see my watch working again. You are the best thing happend in this 2020.

THANKS A LOT...

Thanks a lot. It's working with the profile upload with my Wathch S4 locked since long time ;-)
do not forget to change the date in your Iphone manually.

Pairing Failed (Internal Alert)

Q