Apple Watch not responding

Hi guys!

After I update my apple watch 4 44 to watchos 6 my device stop responding. I can only wake up and see whats on face, thats all, i cant change anything, cant manage apps just nothing, when I try to get apple watch to factory settings there is a message that iphone dont see apple watch, check airplane mode etc.

Any clue what i can do to manage that problem? I am fighting with this whole day ;/

after I switch off and on device iphone see its pared and watch want to pare form the beignign... its rediculus ;/

Replies

Hi Jacob,

do you know if there is a way of fixen the issue i now have... i have a pass code on my watch, and after updating the passcode no longer works... also i cant hard reset det watch anymore, because the **** code is not working.... i cant turn off the pass code on my Iphone X running IOS13 it says it cant connect to the Watch !!

Best regards from Denmark

I’m in the same state. After all the setup the watch now not accepting the passcode. And resetting the watch is not responding. This is the reset you get by holding down the button until you get ”power off” option then you force press. Then ”Erase all content and settings” But this normally has a simple small load icon follow by the standard apple watch setup load icon but it never gets done with the first one. If the watch ”sleeps” it reset to the none responding passcode. I have trying tapping the watch so it's not going to ”slsleep but after 20 ich minutes I gave up I'm stuck here. I can't get it to reset and phone has Bluetooth. But the apple watch app only gives errors. Is the a way of getting the watch in some kind of recovery mode I don't know of? If not I think I need apple to down great the watch.

I have the same issue. How can you fix

I have exactly the same issue. Gonna talk to Apple support today...

Good day. I have exactly the same problem as everyone else. Interestingly representatives of Apple are present on the forum and whether they will answer all of us how to cope with this problem. In this case, my watch was attributed to a brick and I cannot use it at all. In support of the Apple, having heard the word beta, they immediately send to the forum or write a feetback. I have never answered the feetbacks

I have the same problem with My Watch 4,44 mm, iOS 13 Installed on My iphone and Xcode 11 beta

it ***** when the phone is not responsive at all 😟

Remove the Watch from iCloud, change your region to USA and set English as your language,

Then do a manual installation of the Watch, skip the lock key, you Can set it up later, after you have paired your Watch again you Can change your regional settings to whatever region suits you.

Good luck.

Guys i have been able to fix this by using the Find My Device and selecting Watch and erase data from with the app. This resets the device so you can pair it again. Hope this helps.

Hej Jakob

Kunne du ikke finde på at smide mig en besked via facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PLisberg

Kunne godt tænke mig at have dig med på sidelinjen... for jeg er godt nok frustreret her ;-)

På forhånd tak!

Mvh

Peder

Yeah, I talked to Apple support about 15 minutes ago, and they said me exactly same thing, that i should go to the forum and they can do nothing about my watch. Well, I dunno, I can't use my watch for two weeks already, and it's really frustrating.

Worked for me! Thank you so much!