App Store Connect API for Enterprise accounts

Now that provisioning has been added to the App Store Connect API I was wondering if support for enterprise developer accounts will also be added. As of yet there is no way to generate API keys for enterprise accounts.

Replies

Definitely need this too. Can someone from apple provide color here?
Yes this is extremely needed for enterprise

Enterprise accounts also need the latest & safest API key authentication method! Please add this.

+1 We have moved our CI/CD to API, except for one client using an enterprise account. Expected support for the Enterprise Program in the Appstore Connect API and never even checked ..

Add a Comment

+1 We need this !

+1 I would be grateful for such feature

+1 We need the feature soon. Any eta?

+1, could you Apple please make it available?

+1 We need this too

is it working for anyone?

I dont see this. I am admin for the paid account

We also need this feature, expect apple can support it.

I'm wondering if it's possible to login an Xcode AppleID account on the CI machine using an app-specific password, then rely on xcodebuild to use that account behind the scenes? Has anyone tried this?

• I just tried it... no dice unfortunately Xcode rejects the app-specific password.

Add a Comment

I can't believe this is not there yet. Not sure why Apple makes everything very difficult. Mandating 2FA for all accounts without having the API support for Enterprise accounts is very immature. Every team who develops apps on Apple devices would have both Enterprise and AppStore accounts and they want to manage their systems well. Without API support, we can't automate certificates, and profile management for enterprise accounts which is a PITA. Hopefully, Apple delivers this soon.

Add a Comment

+1