Apple Developer Program account under investigation

So I recently submitted my app for app store review and they rejected it with the following message in resolution center :

We are unable to continue this app’s review because your Apple Developer Program account is currently under investigation for not following the App Store Review Guidelines’ Developer Code of Conduct.

Common practices that may lead to an investigation include, but are not limited to:

• Inaccurately describing an app or service

• Misleading app content

• Engaging in inauthentic ratings and reviews manipulation

• Providing misleading customer support responses

• Providing misleading responses in Resolution Center

• Engaging in misleading purchasing or bait-and-switch schemes

• Engaging in other dishonest or fraudulent activity within or outside of the app

During our investigation, we will not review any apps you submit. Once we have completed our investigation, we will notify you via Resolution Center.We do not require any additional information from you at this time, nor do we have any additional details to share. We appreciate your continued patience during our investigation.

Best regards,

App Store Review

Its been 10 days and I havent heard from Apple. I tried to submit an appeal asking why i was put under investigation.None of my other has been on sale for more than 6 months because I took them down as I was busy. All they said was that i should remain patient and that tehy will let me know in resolution center.

If anyone else has faced this issue then please let me know how it goes. This is getting very troublesome.

If you in a condition similar to mine then please keep this thread updated I'll keep this post updated with whatever replies I get from apple.

Replies

My developer account has been under investigation for 3 months. I am tired of waiting. I think i will get a new account:(

hi all,

the same problem today,

i got my game rejected, i responded and my account put under investigation!

My account is new (15 days), and this is my first submission ( a game with no ads or particular SDK but facebook and GamesAnalytics.

thank you Apple !!!!

P.S : may be i have to go back to android and PC dev!

Hi, same problem. I have an account since 2012.
if the investigation takes 3 months, this is the death of my business.
guys, how long have you been waiting for the investigation?
is it possible for less than two weeks or did everyone wait 2-3 months?

Good news!
Day later, my app went into "In Review" phase. But after 2 hours went to "Rejected" again. I saw that my account still under investigation. I didnt belive in miracles.
Another day later, app went to "In Review" again and after 1 hour became "Ready for sale".
I do not know what it was, but i`m happy that my problem was resolved quickly.

Same here, been waiting for more than 40 days.

Resubmitting does not help.

any update ? the same for me

Hi, I have the same problem.

2 months waiting the internal investigation for my app.

Anyone else has ressubmitted their app with positive results?

Any News ?? 10 days now for me ... this is death of my buisness ..

Any News ?? 10 days now for me ... this is death of my buisness ..

appl specifically tells you to avoid such action? dont they? yet you have got yours approved? or did you take any other actions?

almost one month for me, still telliing me to be patient....

what are they really investigating anyways?? my account was a new one... i accidently have posted captures from the android version of the app... can this be the cause of the investigation? so frustrating

did you resubmit the app constantly despite under investigation condition?

I have a 6 million downloaded basketball game, I made a soccer game based on it by 1.5 years. Apple rejected the soccer game and told me that they will terminate my account after 14 days, I feel inexplicable, I have never sell this game, I transferred the basketball game to a new account because I don't want to lose it after 14 days.I submited the soccer game again for review by another new account.But it was rejected by 4.3 spam, ridiculously he said that I copied my own game, because I used to submitted the game by the terminated account. After that the new account under investigation.I did't update the basketball game for 6 months,I am afraid the account under investigation if I update it.

I have a 6 million downloaded basketball game, I made a soccer game based on it by 1.5 years. Apple rejected the soccer game and told me that they will terminate my account after 14 days, I feel inexplicable, I have never sell this game, I transferred the basketball game to a new account because I don't want to lose it after 14 days.I submited the soccer game again for review by another new account.But it has been rejected by 4.3 spam, ridiculously he said that I dumplicated my own game, because I used to submitted the game by the terminated account. And the new account under investigation.I have not update the basketball game for 6 months,I don't want lost the basketball game if I update it.

Sadly we received the same message from Apple. For months, Apple insist that our game, which is made of html5 engine, contains codes that might lead to 3rd party pucharsing. So we spend 6 more months to rewrite the whole game with Unity only to get this message. Fine, Apple never care about us individual developers. Apple is really killing us.