Schedule 2

Hello! I would like to clarify some things regarding Apple Developer Program License Agreement (Schedule 2).

i live in Belarus. And for my tax service it is important to know for what exact services Apple takes a commission of 30%.

a) in p.3.4 it says: "Apple shall be entitled to the following commissions in consideration for its services as Your agent and/or commissionaire under this Schedule 2: - For sales of Licensed Applications to End-Users... ...Apple shall be entitled to a commission equal to thirty percent (30%) of all prices payable by each End-User."

What is this service? It is important to know whether these are marketing(promotions/advertising) services or sales services.

b) in p.1.1 it says that Apple acts as my agent («Your agent for the marketing and delivery of the Licensed Applications to End-Users»). Could you please explain what is meant by "marketing"? Is te meaning for "marketing" the same as <Promotions> or <Sale>? What exact services are included in the "marketing"?

c)The same question regarding another one phrase from p.1.1:

«You hereby acknowledge that Apple will market and make the Licensed Applications available for download by End-Users through one or more App Stores, for You and on Your behalf.»

Here you can find the word MARKET once again. Could you please be more specific and give me more details how this word could be explained? Is it a synonim for "Sale" meaning or Promotion/Adverting?

Answered by KMT in 349019022

Again, asking here is opening yourself up for a endless back/forth of nothing more than varying views & opinions based on anecdotal examples from strangers that are downstream in the process, just like you.

I gave you my opinion earlier and you simply repeated the question.

>unfortunately Apple is not responding for 3 days already.

Information that would have helped earlier...

It's a contract. If you want actionable details and definitions, there is little to be had by discussing it with 3rd parties on a forum. Talk to the principal... Apple. If that means you wait, then you wait.

Good luck.

No one here can reliably better define the contract terms and speak for Apple. All you can expect here are the opinions of other devs.

Suggest you put those questions directly to dev support via the 'contact us' link below, and to ask a contract attorney for help understanding how they apply to you.

Good luck.

I do not even know where to download this Schedule 2

Schedule 2

Q