AppStore Connect API access request

It shows on the AppStore Connect API landing page that only a team agent can request access. Since my team agent is unfamiliar with the portal, can an Admin request access, instead?

Accepted Reply

Only your team agent can sign the agreement required to request API access.

Replies

Faced the same problem, here's a workaround (on the example of Google Chrome, I think you can do something similar in other browsers):
  1. Right-click on "Request Access" button and select "Inspect" from the context menu;

2. Remove type = "primary" from the list of button attributes and remove the word "disabled" from the button class name;

3. After applying the changes, the button will work

• This actually works.

Add a Comment
I have the same issue. I don't know if modify the html can fix it. Have someone find another solution?
LOL how is this still an issue? Apple developers, please fix this.
What VladDDev said worked for me which is mind-boggling. What is even more mind-boggling is that, I am not my team's account holder (previously yes but just transferred to whom in our org should be the account holder yesterday) but a team admin... I guess Apple's access control on this button is seriously broken... I am just glad that this isn't anything too serious.
@VladDDev  Thank you. I test that solution and works.

What if I am using email I'd that has only admin rights in the developer portal. But that same email I'd I am using in Microsoft Appcenter to connect Appcenter with App Store connect using credentials (username and password) and now I am trying the automate the connection using App store Connect Api. As per the comments only the account holder can generate key for the App Store connect Api. How to achieve for an admin account. Because all my testflights build and connect to the store is currently working with admin email I'd. Need help Apple support team.

• Still I am not able to generate keys having admin right as the button is greyed out. I tried all above steps but nothing worked for me

Add a Comment