Xcode Error problem

Dear,

Maby it is because I started a week ago using Xcode but there i something not right...

The moment I start a project using Xcode the app already has 5 different error's. So in default there are several problems with the app. When I try to fix the problems the error messages still appear on the error screen en every time i try to fix it a new one appears. Also when i try to add a code the same way as the guy who gives tutorials on youtube there appear some errors. Yes i looked if he has the same software build and if he uses the newest version of swift. I hope sombody can help me with it.

Kind Regards,

Kevin Vonk

Accepted Reply

Its default so didn't edit enything...

(as you can see in the screenshot below)

just opened a project and went to main story board.

https://prnt.sc/kucsqv

Replies

So, this is the answer Sep 17, 2018 3:32 AM you should mark as correct

FYI: "3:32 AM" is, I think, US Mountain time for what is "5:32 AM" on my screen (US East Coast Time) and who-knows-what for "Kevin Vonk" time. It's 'interesting' how often the correct answer is the OP's.

edit: actually, I'm not sure what time zone is being displayed above.

PST

_________

Tags: spaceballs when is now

How do i mark the message as correct? I see two are marked as the answer but i don't know how...

To close the thread and mark the corrext answer:

You select the reply that is the correct answer or the one that helped you most.

And click on correct answer.

That should remove previous "Correct answer" mark ; otherwise, first unmark the present answer and mark the new as correct.

Thx