watch stuck on apple logo

So I updated my watch by installing the config profile and downloading and instaling watchOS5. My phone said the install was complete biut all that shows on the watch is the apple logo. Never even get the lines going around in a circle showing progress. After an hour like this i force reset it and still stuck just at the logo.

I have force reset this multiple times now and it is stuck. Any body else run into this?

• This site will help you better ---->>> [https://not.justsolutionsproducts.com/how-to-fix-apple-watch-stuck-on-apple-logo/)

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Try the following:

1. Unpair the watch via your phone (You will likely get an "unpairing not fully completed" message)
  2. restart watch holding both buttons
  3. Turn watch on as usual
  4. Repair with Phone

Replies

Series 2 watch here, using the updated watchOS 5 beta (16R5283r) - watch stuck on Apple logo.

Tried unpairing, restarting with both buttons, etc. - watch boots only to Apple logo and stays there.

Anything else I can try? The last step in the suggested fix above is 'Repair with Phone' - what does this mean exactly? If I go into the watch app on my phone I just get to the start of the 'Pair your watch' journey which doesn't do anything...

Thanks for any help.

I too have the same issue, downloaded the new updated version of Watch 5 beta and i am stuck at the Apple logo. It took an eternity to download and verify and when i saw the watch installing i left it for about an hour , both phone and watch on charge and next too each other. It was frozen on the Apple Logo but phone told me it had installed successfully.

Since then (that was Monday night) i have tried everything, hard reset, ping the phone, find the phone, hard reset whilst standing on my head and anything else i could think of, but still stuck on apple logo. Tried the unpair, and it unpaired successfully but to no avail.

Left it to totall discharge and still stuck.

So i guess the problem hasn't been fixed and those of us unlucky enough to be plagued by this will have to send the watch off to be repaired.

Really Apple needs to supply a way to fix this like you can on the phone and pad and every other device.

This is really poor. Any ideas anyone i think i have tried every permutation i can think of.

This Green box fix didnt work for me either.

Same here on a Series 2 watch. Seems the updates beta is still very buggy in upgrading.

Had to send it back, they just sent an email saying they can’t fix it and are sending it back. What is going on????

I'd like to understand where we stand on such things.

My series 2 is in a similar state after the 2nd beta (stuck on Apple logo), and I've got an appointment at the Apple store on Monday to take it in... someone else I know took theirs in after installing the beta and was told if it was out of warranty then they would be charged (this person isn't in the developer program, but fortunately the watch was less than a year old).

My watch is 2.5 years old (and hence out of warranty) - surely, as a developer, I won't have to pay for the repair / replacement?

Ok update

Watch arrived and ocumentation said they performed routine diagnostics. They found nothing wrong so They returned it saying their tests often fix issues. Watch has current OS not beta on it now so they did put the non beta WOS on it.

No charge and it’s working great. ♂

I have the exact same issue.

After a lot of unpairing/pairing, restore backup / fresh install, ... I finally managed to install beta 2 (was stuck on beta 1 for 2 days, impossible to upgrade).

But now on beta 2, I've the exact same issue I had with beta 1: from time to time, the watch only display the Apple logo (but still responds to the iPhone's query information from the General/Information page). Only thing I can do is force reboot it, and pray it don't go to Apple logo too quickly after boot so I can use it at least a little bit to test my code... what a shame!

Same result for me as Jimpilot, took watch into a store, very understanding, sent off to somewhere else to investigate. Email received saying they couldn't fix it and it was being sent back. Watch arrived back today working, back on OS 4 (no charge). Happy days.