How to deal with AppStore notices of complaint

I have received a complaint for “algorithm” copyright infringement. A developer signaled all the apps similar to his app, reclaiming he has launched for first on the market and other developer has reverse engineered is app. Has no sense! I have demonstrated that my app was born before his app, and the complainant told to Apple that we have resolved amicably the dispute. But Apple never responded, the dispute is still open. Any experience? I have to wait? I am scared and a little bit hangry, I have never saw before the app of the complainant. We have resolved the dispute but why Apple hasn’t replied yet? I have fear that my app will be removed without reason.

Replies

For adding infos: the apps are not similar, they have just the same functions. I have created this app before the complainant app, and he has not any copyright or patent. I have sent all the evidence and the complainant accepted to close the dispute because my app NOT infringe any copyright... but the dispute is still open, I have never heard back from Apple.

Hey just wondering 2 years later, how did your case go? Did apple reply to you? I have a similar case

I'm wondering that too!

• Anyone able to resolve this? If yes please enlighten us. Facing Similar Issue.

Add a Comment

Anyone able to resolve this? If yes please enlighten us. Facing Similar Issue.

• Have you solved the problem? If yes please enlighten us too.

Add a Comment

Were you able to solve the problem? If yes, it would be interesting to understand how you did it. Many thanks

@navico . How did that go for you? I am facing a "Trademark Infringement Complaint" that was sent to apple from "enf.google @ enftracer.ai" who are acting on behalf of google(as they say) and then apple took the action on that and asked me to prompty resolve this matter with "enf.google @ enftracer.ai". Not sure what i should do here.