Missing layer issues with Parallax Previewer

Hi all, I've been using Parallax Previewer for about 6 months. I've recently run into some buggy issues and I want to make sure it's not user error.

I am creating .lcr files from layered psds that have less than 5 layers (usually they have 3 layers.) and I've been having the problem where a layer will "Disappear" once the file is exported. And no matter what work-arounds I do, it won't show up. The psd files shows no indication of corruption other than this weird anomoly within PP.

Here are the steps I've taken to see if I can resolve the issue:

1. I re-downloaded and re-installed Parallax Previewer - I've done this no less than 5 times in the past, and it usually fixes the issue upon restart.

2. I made sure that each layer in psd was rasterized (as opposed to smart object), and brought the psd in...didn't work

3. I exported each layer separately out of photoshop, (which always fixed issues in the past) that didn't work.

4. I thought maybe the file sizes were too large, so I tried saving the layers as pngs, but PP isn't seeing them. (Even though the documentation says it should)

5. I tried exporting as an .LSR first, then bring it back in, and then export as an .LCR, while it finally "saw" that there was a third layer, it was blank. ???

I'm on a Mac Pro, running OS High Sierra 10.13.3 + the most recent update of Creative Cloud Photoshop.

I've taken screen shots, but I can't upload them here apparently.

Replies

Nevermind. I figured it out.

Here's the secret. I had a "/" in one of the layer names...and it was messing it all up. So I put an underscore in the name instead...

As in...flowers/elements -> flowers_elements

Problem SOLVED.