Remove myself from an app

I was part of a project and now I am not with that company. I've asked numerous times to the agent, admin and legal role users to remove me with no response. How can I remove myself from an app(s). I have admin level but when I go to users and roles and click edit I can remove everyone except myslef? Any help is appreciated.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of vladimirvojko Down vote post of vladimirvojko
1.0.0k views

Replies

I'm also having the same issue. I no longer work for the company but am the owner of the app. It is under my personal account (of course that wasnt the best decision, but I am here now).

I'm having the same issue for years. No solution?

I know that this is an old thread but I was looking for the same thing to do and came up here before I got the right answer.

For anyone trying to remove him/herself from another team/organization you have to:

Click on "Edit Profile" on the top right of App Store Connect while you are on the team you want to leave. Scroll down to the bottom and select "Leave Team".

Source: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50140087/how-to-leave-a-team-on-itunes-connect

• Thank a lot

• Thank you. You save my time

• Thank you, You're a life saver.

Add a Comment

Just tried this, worked for 1 team, but doesnt work on others, I'm a part of like 7 teams...

Any update on this? I'm struggling with the same issue 😪
The issue still exists.
Is there any solution to this?
Still happening... Does it just take some time?
...yes, it just takes some time.

Hi I'm having an issue trying to leave a team, only the users page is available to me, users can't be clicked, and the button 'edit profile' doesn't do anything.

Anyone having the same issue ? How can I leave that team please ?

I was having the same issue, here is how to resolve - at least how to remove yourself from Apps associated to your account:

1. Log in using a web-browser (no the App)
  2. Go to Users & Access
  3. On the Upper Right corner, you will see your name, click on edit profile
  4. Scroll down and you will see an option to "Leave Team"

You will receive a warning notification that you will no longer have access to the apps associated with the team. After this, go check your My Apps to see that the apps have been removed. Hope that it works for everyone else...

I have the same issue with @iamthedev . When I select "Edit Profile" it gets me to the Users page and I can't leave the team.

I could leave from two teams, but Ive still access to them, I can see list of people and remove them ***?! I'm still Administrator after leave...

Security issue?