Will appeal against second time app rejection amount to 3rd submission attempt ? If my appeal against second submit is rejected, can i utilize my 3rd submit option after correcting issues raised by Apple Team ? Please guide on this.

Will appeal against second time app rejection amount to 3rd submission attempt ? If my appeal against second submit is rejected, can i utilize my 3rd submit option after correcting issues raised by Apple Team ? Please guide on this.

Replies

An appeal is when you dispute a rejection without making changes/re-submitting.

If you make changes in an attempt to correct issues, you should resubmit as instructed (if the issue is about meta data, let them know without re-submitting), not make an appeal.

App Review stops looking once they find something that warrants a rejection. If you correct what they find and resubmit, they start looking all over again.

Just because they find one thing and stop there doesn't mean they won't find others. This doesn't mean App Review is a testing service, however, so don't expect them to keep going forever.

Not sure where you heard you get 3 submit options in all this, tho... How long it takes them before they start ignoring appeals might be case-by-case.

––Pls. resist asking your question in the title - keep it short, then use the comment area to say what you have to say, thanks–––