tvOS 11.3b2 Update woes

With Beta 2 out to developers I promtply updated my APTV4 so I could start testing my 3 apps and noticed a few adjustments I needed to make. To ensure I didnt have to do this twice I went to update my APTV4K to see if the bugs also presented themselves but was greated with a "Your apple TV is up to date" even though the build code is still beta1. Just to double check i reinstalled by developer profile and tried to again update but im still greated with the inability to update.

Has anyone else ran into this issue on the APTV4k and managed to get around it? I do not want to try a reset as I am developing 4 apps and the removal and reinstall of them takes longer then just not developing the apps for the APTV4k unless I get bug complaints.

Replies

same issue here

Same here.

I had this problem too my solution was to deleate profile go to remote apps and devices unpair to my Mac, restart Apple TV on Mac download the new beta for Xcode as well as Apple Configurator 2.7 beta and a new profil. Repair Mac with Apple TV and configurator reinstall profil, restart Apple TV then check for updates, hey presto update appeare. Seems overly complicated but it worked for me.