How can I download the invoice for my developer payment?

I need to provide an invoice to my work for payment of the developer account. Is there anywhere I can download the invoice? I can't see a receipt in my emails.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of JeremyNAS Down vote post of JeremyNAS
42k views
  • Hello Apple,

Kindly generate an automatic invoice for each payment, please makes developer's life easy... thank you!

• same here, i cant believe not more developers ask for that

Add a Comment

Replies

Purchase can be viewed by logging into your account/same apple id at the online Apple Store.

I have the same question. For accountancy, I need to declare my earnings as developer at the app store.

This means a PDF with an invoice number, my VAT number, my company name and my address, just like any other company out there.

And no, a screenshot of the "Payments and Financial Recods" is not professional enough.

Is there a way of getting something as simple as a normal earnings invoice for one month?

Apple,

please, is it something special??

I need invoices to declare my income as a developer.

I'm getting bank payments from you but i do not have any reference invoice for that amount.

Would love to see this too. All the others are sending you already an invoice like Setapp and Paddle, etc. Makes your life so much easier. I have to generate invoices in a relatively complicated way pulling out the financial records from iTunes. Could spend this time also improving my apps 😟

Seems like you have to send Apple a soft copy of your invoice so they can send you a invoice?! Thats at least what I understand from the Getting paid overview in the "iTunes Connect Developer Help":

ℹ Developers may have different invoicing requirements in accordance with local laws and statutes. Consult with your own legal and tax advisors with respect to any invoice requirements you are subject to. If an invoice is required, contact us and send a soft copy of your invoice.

Honestly this sounds way too complicated to me. Why is it not possible to download an automatically generated invoice for the payments made by Apple?? 😟

Apple, any news on this? Thanks!

I cannot find the invoice. Getting invoice should not be this difficult.
Same.
You cannot download the invoice automaticaly because Apple is evading taxes, simple as that.
You can find these reports under "Payments and Financial Reports" on App Store Connect, but the totals are only viewable one month at a time, so it's a huge pain to browse or total up for taxes.

I always have to check my bank statements. It's weird that Apple doesn't offer this. Google and similar platforms offer clear reports on payout history.

This is absolutely absurd. I have to download month by month reports instead of the full year for taxes? Apple, it's 2022 get your act together.

I am also struggling to find this. Does anyone at Apple read those threads??

• IMO they do it on purpose. Invoices can't be found, Invoices don't have VAT ids etc etc. Every other /much smaller/ company, is able to generate legally acceptable invoices. Apple is imo doing this on purpose to avoid paying taxes or transfer VAT.

Add a Comment

Hi there,

Any news about getting invoice ?

I need to provide invoice with VAT for my accounting.

Regards

Hello there,

did someone get professionell invoice for company (in Germany like GmbH) ?

Thanks

• nope, and Apple doesn't seem to care.

Add a Comment

I can't find ANY document that I could hand over to book keeping. The german tax office has pretty strict requirements for invoices, you know? I don't care why Apple is doing this to us - I just want to access documents that EVERY OTHER PROFESSIONAL company has no problem to give us.