10.13.2 beta - solution for APFS on Fusion Drive?

Just saw the release notes, nothing in it.
Does anyone know if there is the solution for APFS on Fusion Drive in the latest 10.13.2 beta included?

I run the GM with APFS on my Fusion Drive without any problems - after in the first days I had crashes during longer Standby times.

After around a week there is total stability until today.
I want to update my Imac to 10.13.2 - but I am afraid about that APFS on Fusion will then make troubbles again.

So I wait for a stable version which supports APFS on Fusion Drive.

Any ideas to it?

Replies

I had an older imac 2012 with a Fusion Drive that was on 10.11 and the HDD broke and dissapeared from the drive only to leave the 120gb ssd portion of the fusion drive visible in disk utility and then an internet recovery forced High Sierra on it and it converted to APFS automatically. Still no HDD or any sign of my Fusion drivce left. Odd...

i had almost the same problem with 10.13.2 in APFS. Worked great for one day then when I started it up the next day there was only the container and no bootable partition. Reformatted the partition to APFS again and now in the process of reinstalling from a CCC clone. I have a feeling that the APFS partition created by 10.13.2 is corrupt. 10.13.1 seemed OK...

Forgot to mention I have a 2012 MBP with a 512gb SSD.