Sample Code from Build Better Apps with Cloudkit Dashboard - WWDC 2017

I would like to get sample code with examples of using CloudKit to sink data between a user’s iOS devices while using Core Data for local data storage. The "Example Todo List app" presented at WWDC 2017 in the session entitled "Build Better Apps with CloudKit Dashboard” was described as using Core Data for local data storage. I would greatly appreciate it if you could please send me a link for downloading this sample app and/or other links that might provide sample code that achieves my goal stated above.

Replies

In the cases where downloadable samples are not already linked w/the WWDC video, you might need to either file a bug with a feature request, and/or use a support ticket w/DTS via the Member Center to ask if there is something on the shelf they are free to provide, etc.

Tags: Member Center, Report Bugs, Guides and Sample Code

Any luck? I also provided this request as a comment to the session but there is no response fo far.

I wrote to the presenter in June 2017 and he said they plan on publishing the source code but it had to pass internal review first which I guess it didn't.