App won't run in simulator

I am getting below error when I attempt to run my app in any (like iPhone X, iPhone 8) Simulator (XCode 9)

Failed to set plugin placeholders for com.<myorg>.<myappname>

Replies

I'm getting this too. Didn't have these issues in XCode 8. Successfully built 2 sticker packs in iOS 10.3 with XCode 8. Was able to make a 3rd sticker pack in iOS 11 w/ XCode 9, but when I tried to retrofit so it would work on 10.3, all sorts of problems for days. I then was successful - but tried from the get-go to to build for 10.3 istead of 11 and my stickers won't show up in the simulators and I keep getting the errors you cited. It's a sticker pack - so no coding issues. I've had 3 sticker packs approved - I have a system going - not too hard to do. Bundle ID checks out - but keep getting this error.

Please file a radar at http://bugreport.apple.com and reference the radar number here.

I'm running into the exact same error, have you had it resolved in the meantime?

You're more likely to get help if you can provide specifics. If you cannot do that here but can share your logs in a radar, please file a radar.