Stand activity display

In watchOS 3 Activity app, current hour marker (light blue vertical bar) used to blink until it was lit permanently (if the 1 min activity goal was reached). It was easy to see at a glance if I needed to "close" the current hour - rightmost marker was either lit or blinking.

watchOS 4 beta removed the blinking and it's tricky to find out whether the last lit marker is for the current or previous hour - there are lines and numbers on the scale but they are too tiny. I'd like to have the blinking marker back!

Replies

Same here. However, since there are so little complaints about this around here, I'm inclined to believe that this is a bug and not an intended feature, and that it only affects a smaller amount or people. Either that, or nobody else cares…

Same here. I've also lost the stand notifications 😟

Yes, I believe I haven't gotten any Stand reminders since I updated to watchOS 4 beta, although I just checked that they are still enabled in the iOS 11 (beta) Watch app... actually, goal completion notifications seem to be broken as well (although also enabled).

I’ve noticed this as well in GM. Now that it’s been released to the general public people are complaining in the Apple support communities.