Battery drain on watch so beta 8

Ive installed beta 8 on A series 2 watch. The battery looks fine and stays at 100% for several hours. Then all of a sudden it's like an open faucet turns on and the drain goes.From 100% to 75% to 50% in a couple of hours. Wore it to work out in fully charged and when I got home. 1.5 hours later it was at 50%. Is anyone else experiencing this?. Worked fine on beta 7.

Replies

Try resetting the watch by erase all content and settigns and then repair the watch. This shoudl solve the issue you are having, though keep in mind that its beta software and could be logging in background. So check what anayltic is enabled. Another beta is due to land.

Seeing same thing here. May be GPS Related

Facing the same issue here. Did anyone found a fix for it? I so tired of repairing the watch.

anyone noticing if it’s worse in the presence of wifi? My series 0 runs down at a faster rate when the phone and watch are connected to wifi. May be just with my AirPort Extreme though.

Apple Watch Nike edition here.

Big problems with battery drain on the "GM" build.

I tried:

- disable GPS for faces

- no Siri faces on my watch

- detect Gym Equipment does not exist in the last build

- Erased all content and repair.

It stayed ~ 4 hours at 100%, but now is going down like a rock and I'm sitting at the desk!

Workouts are killing the battery.

I have almost no apps on my phone installed.''Is there any way to see a list of processes and battery drain?

Exact same problem here with GM on Series 2, in the settings I can see that the used time is the same as the idle time... so the watch never seems to be idle ? do you have the same statistics ?

I restored the watch yesterday but I put back my backup and I have the exact same issue today... I'll try to restore the watch without my backup tonight. I don't know if you tried this... it seems so :/ The drain is also noticable in Airplane mode on the watch.

Usage: 4:40

Standby 6:06

Since last charge.

Power reserve > 2 days (lol)

There are exactly 6 hours of "chair activity" and 76% left on my battery.

ok so it's a bit different...

74%, it was at 100% at 8 in the morning (it's 1pm here)... On watchos3 I was finishing the day with that amount of battery !

You restored your watch's backup after erased and repair the watch or you did a clean install ?

I've restored from backup and now (22.27 here) I have 29% battery, where on WOS 3 I rarely had less than 50%!

I really hope this is not the last build, as it would be suicidal for Apple.

23.:40 Reset watch and pair as a new device, no backup 12:00 and 64 minutes of exercise 85% Seems better.

I came across your question while scrolling through to apply forum community. I would like to add a few things. This is due to the more usage. Device gets hotter