watch os 2 beta 3

Does anybody know when beta 3 will be ready for download. I was expecting it today but its 5pm and still nothing.

Replies

5 pm is not the end of the day. Especially in Cupertino. Just wait

I hope beta 3 comes soon and solves the battery life problem

I wait also for beta 3. Hopefully it will come today.

the eagle has landed!!!

@ All,

Remember you have to update your iPhone to iOS9 beta 3 FIRST before you can install the Watch OS2 beta 3 update.

I just checked and the release notes on the site are still for beta 2. I'd rather read the beta 3 release notes before installing it.

Beta3 is out now 🙂

I know, but I want to read the beta 3 release notes first to see the known issues.

Has any actually managed to download it yet? I'm on iOS 9 b3 and I've installed the configuration profile again but nothing's showing up in the the OTA section on the Watch app.

Edit: It's just shown up now

Same here.

Edit: The update is downloading on the phone.

i have the same problem

but i think the solutions is : get your apple watch 50% charged

Same boat. I have iOS 9 b 3 installed, watch has new profile installed, 70%, and is on charger, no updates found.

Same here. I have 100% battery, iOS 9b3 installed, reloaded the profile and no update. Currently the version on the iWatch shows 2.0 (13S5255d)

Yep, stuck on 2.0 (13S5255d)

Phone app "Could not connect to Apple Watch".

PITA

Turned unlock with iPhone on (mine somehow turned off without me doing it) then went back to general software update and now its there and downloading to watch.