Corrupted APFS disk map error

Simply my pendriver does not ride. I try to perform the repair, but do not get out of that error.

Replies

Reparando sistema de armazenamento
Realizando fsck_apfs -y -x /dev/disk3s2
Checking volume.
Checking the container superblock.
Checking the EFI jumpstart record.
Checking the space manager.
Checking the object map.
Checking the APFS volume superblock.
Checking the object map.
error: (oid 0xe2c1b0) om: btn: invalid o_cksum (0x78a620dec71d6cdf)
Object map is invalid.
The volume /dev/disk3s2 could not be verified completely.
O código de saída da verificação do sistema de armazenamento é 8.
A verificação ou reparação do sistema de armazenamento falhou.
A operação falhou…
  • I have the same issue and I can not find a solution where I don't lose all data (and it was my backup/data server drive so ...I'm not happy at all

Add a Comment

I have same problem with a thunderbolt external apfs disk.

I've the same problem with the internal apfs disk

Same for me. Any chance to recover the disk?

I have the same problem, I guess no-one has a solution to this, without losing all the data?

why loosing all your data, make a TimeMachine-Backup, you can restore it without any Problem to the same Point, as you create the Backup.

How to backup the disk, if it is not mounted?

Problem is that all the files are still there, but High Sierra suddenly decided not to mount APFS-volume anymore. With the Disk Drill I can see all the files there, same as Disk Utility shows that Container disk3 has 1,65TB of data, but not mounting the volume.

All advice is welcome.

Dispite the error, and while the drive did not mount in High Sierra, I connected my external drive to another computer running Sierra 10.12.6 and disk content appeared in dear only -state right away. Now my data is copying to anoter external disk.

So sgz, you might be able to use the data if you connect your disk to a older version of macOS. This helpd me atleast.

After backing up my data, I will connect my drive back to High Sierra and format the drive again.

Read only -state 😀

Yeah, I lost all access to the OS when I restarted my MacBook, restarting the device keeps sending me to a screen to reset my password, take a long time for the display to come on or it won’t come on unless I reboot again. I tried to re-install the OS, that didn’t go very far. Restoring for Time Capsle..... nope. I’m still working to see if I can get something to happen. The OS locked up to begin with, which started this ride.