It's been a while since I've been using Watch OS 4

It's been almost a month since I began using Watch OS 4 . Of course there are minor bugs that need to be fixed but all the new software in the beggining has bugs so people just need to be patient. The design and functions of Watch OS4 are very impressive, they focus on health and motion which for athletes and the average user is a must have. I run also and I use the watch's fitness app which has been greatly improved and I get better results than the time I was on Watch OS 3.

There have been minor issues with the battery life but I managed to bypass them and focus on using the watch. The watch faces which are new are really nice and intuitive but I use the most the Siri watch face because it displays all the things that interest me like weather, news, stocks, photo memories and so on.

I charge the watch daily due to the decreased battery life but the software should be improved by Beta 4 or 5.

One thing in particular that amazed is the improved Siri functions which now seem more stable. The Music app is very useful when I go running because i don't take my phone anymore with just my watch and my Powerbeats 3. The lock screen has been improved with more lively and boldy fonts.

Overall in one month of using the watch with Watch OS4 I can say that I am satisfied with the provided functions.