Hide my name from app store

Hi ,

I registered as person with my real name in ADC.

And my company has ambiguous guideline for personal developent for personal profit. (out of work)

I want to develpe my own app at home, but I want to hide my name from appstore for avoding argue with this development.

Is this possible ??

I just want to use something like trademark name in app store.

Is this possible to hide my name completely ??

Thanks 😁

Accepted Reply

Not unless you are the owner of company as outlined below.

-=-

iOS Dev Center /Enrollment - Support

Can I enroll as an individual and have my company appear as the seller on the App Store?

No. To have your company name appear as the seller, your company must be recognized as a legal entity and you must be enrolled as an organization. If you are a sole proprietor/single person business, you must join as an individual and your legal name will appear as the seller. If you have enrolled as an individual and need to convert your individual account to an organization account, please contact us.
-=-

Replies

Not unless you are the owner of company as outlined below.

-=-

iOS Dev Center /Enrollment - Support

Can I enroll as an individual and have my company appear as the seller on the App Store?

No. To have your company name appear as the seller, your company must be recognized as a legal entity and you must be enrolled as an organization. If you are a sole proprietor/single person business, you must join as an individual and your legal name will appear as the seller. If you have enrolled as an individual and need to convert your individual account to an organization account, please contact us.
-=-

Apple requires a commitment to users' privacy to publish an app Apple store. However, this same privacy does not apply to the name of the developer, whose name is exposed without any privacy in the Apple store.