.pickerFocus is not implemented by the controller

I am getting the following two warnings in the debug area:

[default] -[SPRemoteInterface handlePlistDictionary:fromIdentifier:]:3023: ComF:->Plugin method .pickerFocus is not implemented by the controller <InterfaceController: 0x14e4a280>

[default] -[SPRemoteInterface handlePlistDictionary:fromIdentifier:]:3023: ComF:->Plugin method .pickerClearFocus is not implemented by the controller <InterfaceController: 0x14e4a280>

[default] -[SPRemoteInterface handlePlistDictionary:fromIdentifier:]:3023: ComF:->Plugin method .pickerSettle is not implemented by the controller <InterfaceController: 0x14e4a280>

I have a WKInterfacePicker that is given focus - that generates the first two warnings.

The picker is moved and settles - that generates the third warning.

There is an IBAction that is called pickerDidSettle that gets called when the pciker settles and there is pickerDidFocus and pickerDidResignFocus that all get called appropriately.

Does anyone have this problem? Does anyone not have this problem with a WKInterfacePicker?

Replies

I'm having the same problem. Looks like a bug of the iOS or XCode, because the public API does not incude a method ".pickerSettle", and the existing method "pickerDidSettle" is actualy called just fine. Everything seems to be working as expected.

Does anybody know how to hide this kind of spam from the console?