iOS 10 Pandora not working with CarPlay on my 2016 Silverado Mylink Stereo

How do I fix after IOS beta update my pandora not working with CarPlay on my 2016 Silverado . I'm using mylink stereo

Replies

I am having the same issue with pandora, it just keeps saying loading.

I'm having the same issues

Same issue but I'm using beta 7.

Still not working with the GM.

ditto... Pandora is not working for me either. Hopefully this is just a Pandora issue and they will release an updated app as soon as iOS 10 is full public release.

Saw this info on a reddit post

"The Music, Podcast, Messages, Maps apps work fine. These radio streaming apps did NOT work: TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Pandora, Slacker, and NPR radio. They try to load but nothing happens. These streaming apps did work: NPR One, CBS Radio News, Spotify. "

iOS 10.0.1 (GM)

Pioneer AVIC-8200

Still having the same issues on my 2017 VW Passat. iOS 10.0.1

😐

IHeartRadio is working.

I just upgraded to IOS 10 on my 6SPlus. I have a 2016 GMC Yukon XL with Car play and I have the same issues with Pandora constantly loading. Was this ever addressed in Beta? Seems like it carried over to GA.

I have 2013 Chevrolet Cruze with MyLink (never got full CarPlay support) and I can't use USB port with iOS 10 anymore.

When I connect it it displays that it's searching and then that "Playback source is not available". Just connecting the USB cable turns off the ability to use bluetooth, so I can't load my phone while driving and listening to music.

Got the issue since beta, but it still fails with public iOS 10 release.

Has the issue been solved for you guys?

Having the same issue right after recently update to iOS 10 iPhone 6plus ****AGGRAVATING****

I have the same issue