AirDrop stopped working since iOS 10 beta

I have no chance using AirDrop from my iPhone 6S to any other iOS or MacBook, iMac device. Sending files to my iPhone 6S is working as expected.

I tried to change to "contacts only" or "all users". It's not working anymore.

Replies

I have an iPhone 6S (running iOS 10 beta 2) and a MacBook Pro (Mid 2015, running 10.11.5) and it works both ways.

Dirk

my iPad mini 3 (ios10 beta4) also stopped detecting on my MacBook Air (Mid 2013,10.11.6 ; El Captain) via Air Drop. Can it be resolved in anyway !? Pls help .

I hope it's just a common bug which can be resolved

Doing hard resets on the phone seem to work for my issue

AirDrop doesn't work on my iPhone 7 phone since a numbers of iOS betas back )not sure when it started but still an issue at iOS10.2.1 build 14D23).

On this iPhone I can neither be seen or see others. I have tested with up to half a dozen Macs and iOS devices. They can all see each other but the iPhone 7 does not. I have tried turning AirDrop, Buetooth and wifi on a off numerous times, performed reboots etc etc. and all other troube shooting steps I can think of and find listed on websites.

I really don't want to do a hard reset unless I am sure it will solve the issue. Since it's running a beta I cannot take it to the Genious Bar.

Any thoughts?