Cannot Download and Install iOS10 Public Beta

I've been trying to download and install iOS10 Public Beta for 2 days now. I installed the profile which allows me to download the Beta version. It would download half way before getting the following error msg: Software Update Failed. An error occurred downloading iOS 10 Public Beta. I think I've tried at least 20 times, and even deleted and re-installed the profile which it still didn't work. I figured maybe the servers are still overloaded but its been two days since it was released and I've tried almost every hour of the day.

Replies

I'm experiencing the same for watchOS public beta. However right before that attempt I successfully downloaded iOS 10 to my iPhone.

I'm having the same issue

I am having the exact same issue. It's rather annoying as I do with to try out the iOS 10 Public Beta 1. If anyone knows how to help please do comment. Kind Regards,

exact same issue here as well. have tried many times with the same error, "iOS 10 software update failed - an error occurred downloading ios 10 public beta 1

Hope there is a fix for this..........

Selective error to my iPhone 6s but not the SE. I found the repeated error first in my 6s but when tried with SE, no prob at all. If anyone can help.

I am also having the same problem.

I have installed profile, began to update and when the download is seconds away from finishing it fails.

I get "Software Update Failed" An error occured downloading iOS 10 Public Beta 1.

Have tried it at least 6 times, I even completed a DFU and got the same result.

i am also experiencing the same issue but i think that this issue is occurring only in iphone 6s. Hope that apple will fix this soon✌

Having exact same issue and error message on iphone 5. Download profile which works fine then after download message appears error occured!!

Having exact same issue and error message on iphone 5. Download profile which works fine then after download message appears error occured!! I have successfully installed on iphone 6s

I am having the same problem foor the 6s. I have tried like 20 times myself. I have uninstalled and restalled the profile like 10 times. Also i have resetted the network settings and tried many other solutions. but none seems to work. I seriously hope someone will fix this soon

You should use VPN during download update file. It works)

ive tried resetting everything.. same issue on my iPhone 6s.

when the download hits '1 second left' it fails with the error message "ios 10 public beta install failed"

All, try VPN to US servers. Work for me. If necessary spend a little for your VPN

I'm having exact same issue on iPhone 5 with installed iOS 9.3.2 on it.

I used a free vpn app from the App Store and it worked for me.