Game Center / App Store issues

Just curious if anyone else is seeing this issues...

Game Center just gives a whilte screen, frozen. Even trying to get into the Game Center preferences does the same thing.

In the App Store, trying to purchase or even download (purchase) a free item will continually ask for username and password, both fields are blank, even though I am logged in with my Apple ID.

Anyone else ssing this?

Replies

I'm getting the same issue with AppStore. It says it's a known bug for first time purchases asking twice but I'm getting it continuously on both new purchases and previous purchases.

Frustrating. I've restored a few times from my last known good backup before I noticed the issue, I even tried doing a reset of all settings, still the same problems. I can't get into GameCenter settings at all, it just freezes the settigns app. Occasionally the Game Center app itself will show the opening screen, but no area in the app functions. I haven't had a single game actually indicate that it has logged into Game Center.

I've looked for a way to try to reset the Game Center settings, but if the Reset All Settings didn't do it, I don't know what else would except a total reload and I'm not ready to go that route.

Anyway, yes, beta1, but I wa just wondering if htis is unique here or if others are seeing it as well.

I am having this problem as well.

I'm having the same issue with Game Center. I get a blank white screen and if I try to go to game center in the settings app, it freezes once tapped. If I hard reset the phone several times I can get game center working again but it could be one hard reset or 50. I've been submitting bug info since the first beta of ios9 and this still hasn't been fixed. Very frustrating.