After I uploaded my build to iTunes Connect by using Application Loader, I got an email about an issue "Unexpected Machine Code"

After I uploaded my build to iTunes Connect by using Application Loader, I got an email about an issue "Unexpected Machine Code" see below.

Replies

I just receive this email from iTunes Connect as well.

Dear developer,
We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "_APPNAME_". Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:
Unexpected Machine Code - Your upload contains both bitcode and native machine code. When you provide bitcode, it's not necessary to include machine code as well. To reduce the size of your upload, use Xcode 7.3 or later, or any other toolchain that removes machine code.
After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect.
Regards,
The App Store team

I was having trouble uploading an archive that had bitcode enabled. When I uncheck 'include bitcode', the upload completed and my build is now processing for TestFlight. I'm guessing you may need to specify ENABLE_BITCODE = NO in your build settings.

Same thing for me as well at around the exact same time. Setting enable bitcode to no isn't an option since the app I work on has a watch app as well. And, enable bitcode is required for watch apps.

Seeing it today as well for an app that has bitcode disabled for the main target but enabled for the watch app and extension (which is required).

Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

The wording of the email seems to suggest that it won't actually affect the current submission. Has anyone tried just submitting their build?

I just got the same message for an iOS app that has bitcode enabled and no extenstions.

Any resolution to this? I tried setting Enable Bitcode to NO for both the Project and Target but still received the same error. Here's a link to a StackOverflow post where people are facing the same issue: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38062907/cordova-unexpected-machine-code-your-upload-contains-both-bitcode-and-native

Here's a link to a StackOverflow post where people are facing the same issue:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38061045/unexpected-machine-code-warning-from-itunes-connect?rq=1

I've submitted a small fix to an App deployed on Friday. Only changed one line of code and increased version number. Bitcode is deactivated and still received this email, shortly before receiving the upload OK email. On the above StackOverflow conversations it appears to be a bug with that email, can anyone confirm it?

Same problem.
Sorry my english is bad.
I uploaded a minimun change in my app and get this error. Previus version (3 days ago) do not have this problem and was approved by Apple.

This is an app store server bug.

I use Application Loader because upload with XCode in the last week do not work

Any workarround?

I have the same problem. Did anyone find a solution? Can someone confirm that this is an iTunesConnect bug?

It's happening to me as well. On stack overflow someone's says they called iTC and it's a problem on their side.

I've the same problem.
I send my application to review with that issue, If they answer me something about this, I will share them
UPDATE:

Hey! My app pass the review and already in publication. No problem... I think it's a issue from iTunes Connect

Same issue here. Hoping it will magically go away.

same problem too

As of 5 pm MDT I am also getting this message. My builds have bitcode set to no for the project and the target. What more can I do?