Are you guys experiencing app crashes with iOS 10 ?

It's getting bad , I tried restoring and it's the same , solutions ?

Replies

Same, I also get these random "reboots"

What would you recommend?

Only installing it on test devices?

This. I'm getting tired of these posts clogging up the dev forums.

Simples do not reply, yes I have app crashes but it is a beta version.

Hi you guys,

10 is actually kind of ALPHA so expect this to happen.. I'm downgrading to 9.3.3 beta 3 for this time until 10 reach its usable point.

Same here. Lots more lag when switching apps and crashing in YouTube.

Been using on my everyday phone. Some glitches....but been working fine. Only one Crash and that was on a Weather Ap. I think its pretty solid for a beta. Just an opinion.

I think it's not so bad. These reboots are quite fast and most of the installed apps are working fine.

snapchat app doesn´t open to me , i think i am going to restore it , i will also have to restore my apple watch

iOS 10 is still a developr preview, which means you are supposed to experience bugs, since the developer preview is buggy. If you want, downgrade from iOS 10 to iOS 9.3.2, but to downgrade you need to follow some instructions, because it is not simply restoring.

Hope I helped!

Good luck restoring your watch! Only apple can do that, and it will need a OOW repair to do so.

Actually once you download the beta means you can't revert back to 9.3. Until Apple release the iOS 10 this fall. Thanks

Whilst that used to be true, it isn't any longer. Apple give the instructions on how to do it on the developer site and it is trivial.

Yes you can. You plug the phone into iTunes in DFU mode, and it will re-download the latest public release of iOS from the server. I've done it with many previous beta's!