Can't get CloudKit to work with Developer ID

I'm trying to create a Developer ID-signed build of an app that uses iCloud, specifically CloudKit. I think everything is signed correctly, but when I launch the app, it crashes, and taskgated-helper logs this error in the console:

com.company.mac.AppName: Unsatisfied entitlements: com.apple.developer.icloud-container-environment

Disallowing: com.company.mac.AppName

I checked the embedded.provisionprofile and the "com.apple.developer.icloud-container-environment" entitlement is set to "Production", as expected. When I created the Developer ID provisioning profiles, I used the same App IDs I'm using for the Mac App Store version of my app, so I know iCloud is enabled correctly—and I also double-checked that the profile shows "Enabled Services: iCloud, Maps, In-App Purchase".

So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if this just isn't supported yet. The What's New in OS X [sic] document doesn't say anything about it not being supported in this seed. Any ideas?

Accepted Reply

This all seems to be working correctly now in beta 2. I just did a new build that's Developer ID signed, and CloudKit is working, including the production environment.

Replies

This all seems to be working correctly now in beta 2. I just did a new build that's Developer ID signed, and CloudKit is working, including the production environment.